Article 1 (Purpose, etc.)
① HUNGER Hydraulics Korea (hereinafter referred to as "these Terms") refer to the user and "HUNGER Hydraulics Korea" in using the Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as "Services") provided by Lebe Industry. It aims to define the rights, duties and responsibilities of "industry".
② If a person who wishes to become a user presses the "Complete" button after the prescribed procedure prescribed by "HUNGER Hydraulics Korea", he / she agrees to this agreement. The rights, obligations, and responsibilities of the user and "Rebe Industries", other than those set forth in these Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by the telecommunication business law and other relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea.
Article 2 (Definition of User)
① "User" means a person who accesses "Rebe Industries" and joins "Rebe Industries" as a member and receives the services provided by "Rebe Industries".
Article 3 (Membership)
① A person who wishes to become a user shall apply for membership by filling in the member information according to the registration form set by "HUNGER Hydraulics Korea" and pressing the "Done" button.
② "Levi Industries Co., Ltd." shall register the applicant as a member, unless the applicant who applies for membership as described in Paragraph 1 does not fall under each of the following.
1. If the applicant has previously lost membership in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. However, an exception shall be made in the case that the person who has been granted membership re-registration of "Rebe Industries Co., Ltd." as a person who has passed 3 years after the loss of membership.
2. If there are any false, missing or misleading entries in the registration details
3. If it is judged that registering as a member is significantly impeded by the technology of "REBE INDUSTRIES CO., LTD."
③ The date of establishment of the membership contract shall be the point at which the acceptance of "Levi Industries Co., Ltd." has reached the applicant.
④ In the event that a change occurs in the contents of the member information stated in Paragraph 1, the member shall immediately correct the change.
Article 4 (Provision and Change of Service)
① "Levi Industries Co., Ltd." provides the following services to the users.
All services provided to the members by "Leve Industrial Co., Ltd." through self-development or cooperation agreement with other companies
② "Levi Industries Co., Ltd." may notify the user of the contents of the service to be changed and the date of provision thereof in the manner set forth in Article 7 (2), and may change and provide the service specified in paragraph (1).
Article 5 (Suspension of Service)
① "Levi Industries" may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement, breakdowns or breakdowns in information and communication facilities, such as computers, and replacement of new services. Based on reasons deemed appropriate by REBE INDUSTRIES CO., LTD., The current service may be completely suspended.
② In the case of suspension of service pursuant to Paragraph 1, "LEBE INDUSTRY CO., LTD." Shall notify the user in the manner specified in the agreement. However, this is not the case when advance notice is not possible due to interruption of service due to reasons beyond the control of "Rebe Industries Co., Ltd." (system administrator's intention, faulty disk failure, system down, etc.).
Article 6 (Withdrawal of User and Disqualification)
① A user can request to cancel his / her membership registration at any time to "Rebe Industries Co., Ltd." (withdrawal of the user) and "Rebe Industries Co., Ltd." Follow the procedure.
② If the user falls under any of the following reasons, "LEBE INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD." May restrict, suspend or lose the user's membership in an appropriate way.
1. If you registered false information when applying for membership
2. Threaten the order of electronic transactions, such as interfering with the use of "services" by others or stealing the information.
3. If you use the "Service" to prohibit the law and these Terms, or contravene public order and morals,
③ If "LEBE INDUSTRY CO., LTD." Decides to lose the user's membership, the membership registration is terminated. In this case, the member who is a user shall be notified before the termination of membership registration, and shall be given an opportunity to call within 30 days of receiving the notification of termination.
④ If the "user" has no record of logging in to use the "service" for 3 consecutive months while using the "service" after joining the membership in accordance with this Agreement, "Lever Industries" shall be a user. You can place restrictions.
Article 7 (notice to user)
① If "Rebe Industries" notifies a specific user, it can be the e-mail address entered when first joining "Rebes Industries".
② If "Levi Industries" notifies a large number of unspecified users, it can be replaced by individual notices by posting on "Levi Industries" bulletin board.
Article 8 (User's Personal Information Protection)
① "Rebe Industries" is to provide personalized services, and collect the name, sex, address, contact information, date of birth, etc. as essential personal information when the user joins as a "Rebe Industries" member.
② "Reve Industries Co., Ltd." endeavors to protect user's personal information including user registration information as prescribed by related laws. Regarding the protection of users' personal information, the relevant laws and the "Personal Information Protection Policy" prescribed by "Rebe Industries" are established.
Article 9 (Obligation of "Rebe Industries")
① "Levi Industries Co., Ltd." does not prohibit acts contrary to the law and this agreement or public order and morals, and endeavors to provide services consistently and stably as provided in this agreement.
② "Levi Industries Co., Ltd." establishes a security system to protect users' personal information (including credit information) so that users can use the Internet service safely.
③ "Rebe Industries Co., Ltd." does not send commercial e-mail for commercial purposes that you do not want.
④ "Rebe Industries" is responsible for reimbursement for damages caused by the intentional or serious negligence of "Rebe Industries".
Article 10 (Obligations for User's ID and Password)
② Users should not let their third parties use their ID and password.
③ If the user has stolen his or her ID and password or is recognized by a third party, he shall immediately notify "Levi Industries" and follow the instructions of "Levi Industries".
Article 11 (Obligations of the User)
① The user shall not perform the following acts.
1. Register false information when applying for membership or changing
2. The act of changing the information posted on "Levi Industries Co., Ltd."
3. Infringes on the personality or intellectual property rights of "Levi Industries Co., Ltd." or other third parties or interferes with business
4. Theft of another member's identity
5. Posting letters of chain letters, invitations to join the pyramids, obscene or violent messages, images, voices, etc.
6. Posting information (computer programs, etc.) that is prohibited from posting under related laws
7. Posting or disguising an employee of "Levi Industries Co., Ltd." or a manager of "Leva Industries Co., Ltd." or impersonating another person.
8. Post any materials that contain software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to disrupt or destroy the normal operation of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
9. Harass other users, such as stalking.
10. Collect, store or disclose personal information about other users without their consent.
11. The act of for-profit activities using the services of "Levi Industries Co., Ltd." by posting advertisements or propaganda to a large number of unspecified persons
12. Violation of the terms and conditions on the service provided by "Levi Industries Co., Ltd." and other regulations on the use of the service
② If there is a user who has acted under Paragraph 1, "Levi Industries" shall restrict, suspend, or lose the user's membership in an appropriate manner in accordance with Article 6, Paragraph 2 and Paragraph 3 of this Agreement. You can.
③ The User shall be liable for the damages suffered by "Levi Industries Co., Ltd." or other users due to the fault.
Article 12 (Deletion of Public Posts)
① If the contents of a user's public postings fall under any of the following subparagraphs, "Levi Industries" may delete the public postings without prior notice to the user, and may limit, suspend or lose the user's membership. .
1. Content that slanders other users or third parties or damages reputation by slander
2. Dissemination of information, sentences, figures, etc. of contents violating public order and morals
3. Contents deemed to be related to criminal activity
4. Content that violates other rights such as copyrights of other users or third parties
5. Contents found to violate other related laws
6. In cases where religious or political disputes arise, and such disputes may interfere or impede the work of "Levi Industries Co., Ltd."
② On the basis of the infringement of the legal interests caused by the user's public postings, other users or third parties have legal or civil actions (e.g. sues, provisional dispositions, claims for damages) against the user or "Levi Industries Co., Ltd." ), And at the same time requesting the removal of a post relating to legal action, "Levi Industries Co., Ltd." is concerned until the result of such legal action (e.g. prosecution of prosecution, court's provisional decision, damages judgment) You can temporarily restrict access to your posts.
Article 13 (Restrictions on Use and Restriction of Copyright)
① Copyright and intellectual property rights of the work created by "Levi Industries" belong to "Levi Industries."
② The user shall use the information obtained by using "Levi Industries" for commercial purposes by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other methods without prior consent of "Levi Industries" or using it to a third party. You should not let it.
Article 14 (Revision of Terms)
① "Levi Industries" may amend this Agreement to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws such as the Act on the Regulation of Terms, etc.
② However, if the revised contents are unfavorable to the "user", the notice shall be announced from thirty (30) days before the effective date to the day before the effective date.
③ "User" has the right to reject the changed agreement. "User" may express its refusal within fifteen (15) days after the amended Terms are published. If "User" refuses, "Lever Industries" can terminate the contract with "User". If "User" does not express its refusal within fifteen (15) days after the changed terms are announced, it will be deemed to be agreed.
Article 15 (jurisdiction)
The law of the Republic of Korea applies to disputes concerning the use of the service between "Levi Industries Co., Ltd." and the user, and any lawsuits resulting from this dispute shall be brought to the court of the Republic of Korea, which has jurisdiction under the Civil Procedure Law.
These Terms and Conditions apply from March 1, 2006.